U.S. Figure Skating Statements on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- (4/9/20) U.S. Figure Skating national programs and events status updates
- (3/25/20) 2020 Governing Council Meeting Update
- (3/24/20) Letter from U.S. Figure Skating President Anne Cammett
- (3/19/20) U.S. Figure Skating coronavirus statement regarding events, club programs
- (3/10/20) Updated Statement Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- (3/9/20) Statement regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- (2/28/20) Statement regarding the novel Coronavirus disease, COVID-19
For a list of impacted competitions, please use the competition search. Competitions that have been cancelled will have "(Canceled)" after the competition's name.
Please review these CDC recommendations to minimize the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Stay home if you are sick; do not come to the ice rink and club.
- Avoid getting closer than 6 feet to anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds (sing the “ABC song”) or use hand sanitizer that has at least 60% alcohol. (This is especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or inside your elbow if you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash, and then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly.
- Monitor the WHO and CDC websites for travel advisories and follow their recommendations.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.