U.S. Figure Skating Statements on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- (1/11/21) 2021 U.S. Adult Qualifying Season Update
- (12/14/20) 2021 U.S. Adult Qualifying Season Update
- (12/9/20) 2020-21 U.S. Synchronized Skating Season Update
- (11/9/20) 2021 Toyota U.S. Figure Skating Championships Relocated to Las Vegas
- (10/8/20) 2020-21 U.S. Synchronized Skating Season Update
- (8/6/20) 2021 U.S. Figure Skating Qualifying Season Update
- (8/4/20) ISU Grand Prix Series Update
- (8/4/20) U.S. Figure Skating National Programs and Events Status Updates
- (7/14/20) 2021 U.S. Figure Skating Qualifying Season Update
- (5/22/20) Letter from U.S. Figure Skating President Anne Cammett
- (5/19/20) 2021 U.S. Figure Skating Qualifying Season Update
- (4/30/20) Letter from U.S. Figure Skating President Anne Cammett
- (4/10/20) 2020 National Qualifying Series Update
- (3/25/20) 2020 Governing Council Meeting Update
- (3/24/20) Letter from U.S. Figure Skating President Anne Cammett
- (3/19/20) U.S. Figure Skating coronavirus statement regarding events, club programs
- (3/10/20) Updated Statement Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- (3/9/20) Statement regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- (2/28/20) Statement regarding the novel Coronavirus disease, COVID-19
For a list of impacted competitions, please use the competition search. Competitions that have been canceled will have "(Canceled)" after the competition's name.
Guides for Reopening
- (10/12/20) Returning to the Rinks - U.S. Figure Skating, Learn to Skate USA, the U.S. Ice Rink Association and USA Hockey offer guidelines to help clubs and programs implement appropriate policies and procedures in response to COVID-19.
- (5/15/20) Returning to Skating Programs and Disciplines - U.S. Figure Skating recommends a staged approach to returning to skating programs and disciplines. These guidelines are meant to help athletes transition back to the ice in a safe and responsible manner.
- (5/21/20) Considerations for Competitions and Events - As states across the nation reopen in different phases and timing, U.S. Figure Skating feels strongly that member clubs should have a plan before considering hosting competitions this summer and for the 2020-2021 season. The following documents have been created to assist in that decision-making process.
Please review these CDC recommendations to minimize the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Stay home if you are sick; do not come to the ice rink and club.
- Avoid getting closer than 6 feet to anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds (sing the “ABC song”) or use hand sanitizer that has at least 60% alcohol. (This is especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or inside your elbow if you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash, and then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly.
- Monitor the WHO and CDC websites for travel advisories and follow their recommendations.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.