Online registration via EMS and payment by credit card is the only accepted method of registration for the Synchronized Skating Sectional Championships and the 2024 Synchronized Skating Qualifying Season. To register, your team must be current for the 2023-24 season and have an initial roster that meets all of the minimum requirements for your team's level. See the 2024 Synchronized Skating Qualifying Season Announcement for full requirements.
- Opens: Aug. 15 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Closes: Oct. 1 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- $600/qualifying level team OR $300/nonqualifying level team
- $20/skater roster fee
- $25 admin fee
*All deadlines are at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date indicated.
- Oct. 1 - Registration Deadline
- Dec. 1 - Roster Change Deadline
- Dec. 1 - Collegiate/Open Collegiate Teams Form C Deadline
- Jan. 3 - Roster Substitution Request Deadline
- Jan. 3 - Request all Team Personnel listed in EMS
- Jan 10: Music/PPC Deadline
NEW for the 2023-24 season: Team Service Personnel are required to have U.S. Figure Skating membership in addition to a greel lit background check and completed SafeSport training.
Great Park Ice & Five Point Arena
888 Ridge Valley, Irvine, CA 92618
Information coming after the Oct. 1 registration deadline.