Team Check List
- Purchase practice ice Oct. 18 - Nov. 20 (see below for more details).
- Make any changes to your competition roster by Dec. 1. Additional skater fees will be assessed to your team on Dec. 2 and an email will be sent to all coaches and team managers listed for the team in Members Only with instruction for payment.
The Skating Club of Boston
750 University Ave. Norwood, MA 02062
Facility website: CLICK HERE
Tenley E. Albright Performance Center - Olympic-size ice surface
East Rink - NHL-size ice surface
West Rink - NHL-size ice surface
The Skating Club of Boston is conveniently located close to shops and dining at Legacy Place (Dedham, MA) and Patriots Place (Foxboro, MA), and is only 20 miles south of Boston. Boston attractions are easily accessible via public transportation from University Station in Westwood, MA.
The Skating Club of Boston will be managing all housing directly through their local organizing committee (LOC) via a request and place process. Do NOT contact hotels directly, they will only redirect you to the LOC. To secure housing for this event, teams must follow the process outlined below.
Teams/organizations will be required to submit a form (available here Aug. 15, due Oct. 1) outlining their housing requirements and preferences. Teams will then be placed into hotels based on availability as well as each team's room night and budget requirements - specific hotel preferences will be taken into consideration, but no placement is guaranteed. After the form deadline of Oct. 1, the LOC will organize all housing arrangements. Teams will be notified of their housing placements after Oct. 15 with additional information to finalize your booking. Upon receipt of hotel placement, housing contracts must be signed and returned within 5 days to finalize bookings. Any team that does NOT book their hotel with the LOC may be subject to a fee and will lose all benefits offered by the LOC's booking process.
- Review the full Hotel Policy HERE
- Review the list of available housing options HERE
- August 15 at 12:00 p.m. ET - Housing Request Form available HERE
- The housing request form will ask for information about your organization/team(s) desired check-in/out dates, budget, and hotel preferences (5-8).
- October 1: deadline to submit housing request form
- beginning October 15: teams notified of their housing placement and provided with additional information to finalize their booking. Within five (5) days of receiving your hotel placement, submit your Guarantee Form (provided with housing placement).
- December 8: rooming list and payment form due. Only substitutions to the rooming list will be accepted after December 8 until January 18.
- Check-in to the competition: any team that does not book their hotel through The Skating Club of Boston may be subject to a fee and will lose all benefits offered by the LOC's booking process.
The primary contact for housing at this event will be Terri Heron at email@example.com.
Credit Sales: Oct. 18 - Nov. 20
Preference Form: after purchase - Nov. 24
- Login to the EMS Team Portal for the competition.
- Go to the Practice Ice section. Purchase credits (bottom left of screen) and complete payment in EMS.
- If you purchase UPI, a Practice Ice Request form will be sent to your team. Teams will be asked to submit time preferences and other information that will assist the LOC with scheduling your UPI. OPI will be scheduled by the Chief Referee per the competition schedule and start order.