All teams must familiarize themselves with the COVID-19 Protocol for 2022 SYS Qualifying Competitions (last updated Jan. 18, 2022).
This protocol serves as a baseline for all SYS qualifying compettitions, however LOCs reserve the right to implement additional restrictions. Additional details will be posted here and emailed to all coaches and team managers associated with a team in their Members Only profile (not EMS) once available. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Know Before You Go Call Recording - Eastern Synchro
- Know Before You Go Call Slide Deck - Eastern Synchro
- COVID-19 Protocol for 2022 SYS Qualifying Competitions Document (updated 1/18/22)
- At home PCR and NAAT testing kits from Azova.
- Check-In Checklist (Teams, Team Personnel, Spectators) - Eastern Synchro
Team Managers and coaches can sign up for a registration appointment HERE.
Team Check List
- Pay for any applicable outstanding skater fees in Members Only.
- Select your team's registration time HERE
The Skating Club of Boston
750 University Ave. Norwood, MA 02062
Facility website: CLICK HERE
Tenley E. Albright Performance Center - Olympic-size ice surface
East Rink - NHL-size ice surface
West Rink - NHL-size ice surface
The Skating Club of Boston is conveniently located close to shops and dining at Legacy Place (Dedham, MA) and Patriots Place (Foxboro, MA), and is only 20 miles south of Boston. Boston attractions are easily accessible via public transportation from University Station in Westwood, MA.
The 1240 Cafe and concession stands will be open during competition hours. The 1240 Cafe is accessible to all credential-holders during practice hours as well, but it is recommended that if your team is planning to all eat at the same time, they take advantage of the boxed lunch options found HERE (order by Jan. 13). No outside food will be permitted in the facility.
The Skating Club of Boston has secured event pricing with Academy Bus for teams wishing to use a bus during their time at the competition. If you are interested, contact Tony D'Arcangelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Skating Club of Boston will be managing all housing directly through their local organizing committee (LOC) via a request and place process. Do NOT contact hotels directly, they will only redirect you to the LOC. To secure housing for this event, teams must follow the process outlined below.
Teams/organizations will be required to submit a form (available here Aug. 15, due Oct. 1) outlining their housing requirements and preferences. Teams will then be placed into hotels based on availability as well as each team's room night and budget requirements - specific hotel preferences will be taken into consideration, but no placement is guaranteed. After the form deadline of Oct. 1, the LOC will organize all housing arrangements. Teams will be notified of their housing placements after Oct. 15 with additional information to finalize your booking. Upon receipt of hotel placement, housing contracts must be signed and returned within 5 days to finalize bookings. Any team that does NOT book their hotel with the LOC may be subject to a fee and will lose all benefits offered by the LOC's booking process.
- Review the full Hotel Policy HERE
- Review the list of available housing options HERE
- August 15 at 12:00 p.m. ET - Housing Request Form available HERE
- The housing request form will ask for information about your organization/team(s) desired check-in/out dates, budget, and hotel preferences (5-8).
- October 1: deadline to submit housing request form
- beginning October 15: teams notified of their housing placement and provided with additional information to finalize their booking. Within five (5) days of receiving your hotel placement, submit your Guarantee Form (provided with housing placement).
- December 8: rooming list and payment form due. Only substitutions to the rooming list will be accepted after December 8 until January 18.
- Check-in to the competition: any team that does not book their hotel through The Skating Club of Boston may be subject to a fee and will lose all benefits offered by the LOC's booking process.
The primary contact for housing at this event will be Terri Heron at email@example.com.
Parking - General
Parking is limited at The Skating Club of Boston for $10/car with no in and out privileges. There will be no charge for parking on Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday, additional parking will be available at the MBTA Station (50 University Ave, Westwood, MA 02090) for $7/car. On Saturday and Sunday, there is additional parking available at 846 University Avenue. There is absolutely no parking at 720 University Avenue anytime.
Parking - Bus
Buses should enter through the entrance at 720 University Avenue and drive around the building and drop off on the west side of the building and exit at 720 University Avenue. CLICK HERE for more details.
Credit Sales: Oct. 18 - Nov. 20
Preference Form: after purchase - Nov. 24
- Login to the EMS Team Portal for the competition.
- Go to the Practice Ice section. Purchase credits (bottom left of screen) and complete payment in EMS.
- If you purchase UPI, a Practice Ice Request form will be sent to your team. Teams will be asked to submit time preferences and other information that will assist the LOC with scheduling your UPI. OPI will be scheduled by the Chief Referee per the competition schedule and start order.
Click HERE for more information!
Evvent merchandise will be available through OneNote Productions and Cooke's Team Sales by clicking HERE. The deadline to pre-order merchandise online is Monday, Jan. 10 at 12pm ET. Orders willb e avaialble for pick up during the competition at the vendor booth located on the mezzanine.
Pins and program pre-orders will be accepted through Jan. 14 or until stock runs out. Small quantities may be available for purchase at the venue. Program ad artwork must be submitted before Monday, Jan. 10 at 12pm ET to be guaranteed space in the event program. To pre-order pins and programs or purchase program ads, click HERE.
Box lunches are available for Thursday, Friday, and/or Saturday. Teams may pre-order box lunches HERE. There will be designated sections in the stands for teams to eat their box lunches. The deadline to purchase box lunches is Jan. 13. NOTE: Outside food is not permitted in the facility.
KRPhotogs Photography will be taking action photos at the competition. To order a download of your team's photos at a pre-competition discount, CLICK HERE! For more information or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor information is available HERE.
Junior, senior, and collegiate competition will be available on Peacock Premium.
All other levels will be available free of charge on the U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone.
Follow the live results HERE!