Additional Participant Information
Please visit the Visit Wichita page for this event HERE for additional information for participants.
*All deadlines are at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date indicated.
Oct. 1 - Registration Deadline
- Nov. 1 - Program Ads & Good Luck Ads Deadline
- Dec. 1 - Roster Change Deadline
- Dec. 1 - Collegiate/Open Collegiate Teams Form C Deadline
- Dec. 5 - Team Program Submission Deadline
- Dec. 5 - Pin/Program Pre-Order Deadline
- Dec. 15 - Hotel Cut-Off Deadline
- Jan. 3 - Roster Substitution Request Deadline
- Jan. 3 - Request all Team Personnel listed in EMS
- Jan 10: Music/PPC Deadline
NEW for the 2023-24 season: Team Service Personnel are required to have U.S. Figure Skating membership in addition to a greel lit background check and completed SafeSport training.
Intrust Bank Arena
500 E Waterman St. Wichita, KS 67202
CLICK HERE for the Visit Wichita event webpage with housing information and more!
HOUSING PENALTY: Teams participating in Midwesterns who do not book rooms through the hotel booking links provided by Visit Wichita will be assessed a penalty of $500 to be paid prior to checking in to the competition. If you are having trouble finding hotel rooms, please reach out to Zach Blessant for assistance at email@example.com. Full housing policies and available properties can be found via the link above.
Information coming after the Oct. 1 registration deadline.
For vendor information: click here.
Synchro Qualifying Season Questions: Events Department - U.S. Figure Skating, firstname.lastname@example.org
LOC Contact: Cassy Papajohn, email@example.com
Practice Ice: Cassy Papajohn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ads, Sponsorship, & Other Questions: Jessica Buettgenbach, email@example.com
Hotels & Program Info: Zach Blessant, firstname.lastname@example.org