Online registration via EMS and payment by credit card is the only accepted method of registration for the Synchronized Skating Sectional Championships and the 2024 Synchronized Skating Qualifying Season. To register, your team must be current for the 2023-24 season and have an initial roster that meets all of the minimum requirements for your team's level. See the 2024 Synchronized Skating Qualifying Season Announcement for full requirements.
- Opens: Aug. 15 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Closes: Oct. 1 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- $600/qualifying level team OR $300/nonqualifying level team
- $20/skater roster fee
- $25 admin fee
*All deadlines are at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date indicated.
- Oct. 1 - Registration Deadline
- Dec. 1 - Roster Change Deadline
- Dec. 1 - Collegiate/Open Collegiate Teams Form C Deadline
- Jan. 3 - Roster Substitution Request Deadline
- Jan. 3 - Request all Team Personnel listed in EMS
- Jan 10: Music/PPC Deadline
NEW for the 2023-24 season: Team Service Personnel are required to have U.S. Figure Skating membership in addition to a greel lit background check and completed SafeSport training.
Whittemore Center Arena
128 Main St. Durham, NH 03824
ALL teams, regardless of housing needs, are requried to complete the Hotel Intent and Request form (included in the document linked below) by Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The form will open on Oct. 1, please be sure to read all details of the Hotel Booking Process and Timeline prior to completing your form.
Information coming after the Oct. 1 registration deadline.
Local Organizing Committee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifying Season Questions - email@example.com
Membership & Technical Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
EMS Member Services - email@example.com