Competition and Official Practice Schedule - CLICK HERE
Unofficial Practice Schedule - CLICK HERE
Awards Schedule - CLICK HERE
Tickets are on sale now, CLICK HERE. All tickets are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- Single Day Ticket (Available for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) - $45/day
- All Event Ticket (Access Wednesday - Saturday) - $110
- *Discounted tickets for children 5 and under, senior citizens, and military are available.
Advancing teams should refer to the Advancement Information Packet for requirements and deadlines for this event. Click here for the 2023 U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships advancement chart.
- 2023 synchronized skating qualifying season announcement.
- Know Before You Go Slide Deck - Teams
- Know Before You Go Call Recording - Teams
- Arena Layout
- Awards Layout
Venue and Travel Information
Peoria Civic Center
201 SW Jefferson Ave.
Peoria, Illinois 61602
NHL Size Ice Sheet
Owens Center - Peoria Park District
1019 W Lake Ave
Peoria, Illinois 61614
Practice ice tentatively planned for Tuesday - Saturday.
Veterans Memorial Arena - Pekin Park District
250 Red Bud Dr.
Pekin, IL 61554
Practice ice tentatively planned for Wednesday - Friday
U.S. Figure Skating will be managing all housing directly via a request and place process. Teams may NOT contact hotels directly, they will only redirect you to U.S. Figure Skaitng. Teams will be required to stay within the hotel block provided; any teams who do not stay in the event room blocks will be subject to penalties.
- Hotel Policy and Process document
- List of available properties and event rates
- Rooming Block Request Template
- Housing Request & Guarantee Form (opens Wednesday, Dec. 21 at 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Monday, Dec. 19: Hotel Policy and Process shared with teams
- Wednesday, Dec. 21: Hotel Request Form opens at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Must include a completed Room Block Request Template
- Friday, Jan. 6: Deadline for Hotel Request Forms
- Late January: teams provided with housing placements
- Teams must complete booking within 48 hours of receipt of next steps.
If you are interested in volunteering at this event, you can sign up in EMS under Volunteer Opportunities.
Live results: click here
Junior, senior, senior elite 12, and collegiate competition will be available on Peacock Premium.
All other levels will be available free of charge on the U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone.