Visit the sectional webpages for additional details:
Click here for the 2023 U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships advancement chart.
Venue and Travel Information
Peoria Civic Center
201 SW Jefferson Ave.
Peoria, Illinois 61602
NHL Size Ice Sheet
Owens Center - Peoria Park District
1019 W Lake Ave
Peoria, Illinois 61614
Practice ice tentatively planned for Tuesday - Saturday.
Veterans Memorial Arena - Pekin Park District
250 Red Bud Dr.
Pekin, IL 61554
Practice ice tentatively planned for Wednesday - Friday
U.S. Figure Skating will be managing all housing directly via a request and place process. Teams may NOT contact hotels directly, they will only redirect you to U.S. Figure Skaitng. Teams will be required to stay within the hotel block provided; any teams who do not stay in the event room blocks will be subject to penalties.
- Hotel Policy and Process document
- List of available properties and event rates
- Rooming Block Request Template
- Housing Request & Guarantee Form (opens Wednesday, Dec. 21 at 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Monday, Dec. 19: Hotel Policy and Process shared with teams
- Wednesday, Dec. 21: Hotel Request Form opens at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Must include a completed Room Block Request Template
- Friday, Jan. 6: Deadline for Hotel Request Forms
- Late January: teams provided with housing placements
- Teams must complete booking within 48 hours of receipt of next steps.
CLICK HERE for a tentative schedule.
Official Practice Ice (OPI) is included with the teams entry at the Championships.
Unofficial Practice Ice (UPI) will be available for purchase upon teams being advanced to the Championships. Credits must be purchased online via EMS. Preferences must be submitted via the Mandatory Team Form. Sessions will be available in 10-minute segments. Pricing will be posted at least one week prior to sales opening so teams may prepare accordingly.
All UPI will be scheduled by the organizing committee based on all received requests and availabilty of ice each day of the event week. Ice will be available beginning Tuesday, Feb. 28 through Saturday, Mar. 4. The organizing committee cannot guarantee that all requests can be accommodated, but will do their best to schedule as many requests as fairly as possible. No refunds will be issued for practice ice purchases unless an original request cannot be accommodated.
Tickets are on sale now, CLICK HERE. All tickets are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- Single Day Ticket (Available for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) - $45/day
- All Event Ticket (Access Wedneseday - Saturday) - $110
- *Discounted tickets for children 5 and under, senior citizens, and military are available.
If you are interested in volunteering at this event, you can sign up in EMS under Volunteer Opportunities.
Junior, senior, and collegiate competition will be available on Peacock Premium.
All other levels will be available free of charge on the U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone.
A live results link will be made available closer to the competition.