This schedule is tentative and subject to change (as of 4-18-22). Athletes participating in the ISU Grand Prix Series will be announced in June 2022.
- Friday, Oct. 21: Pairs Short Program & Men's Short Program
- Saturday, Oct. 22: Rhythm Dance, Women's Short Program, Pairs Free Skate, and Men's Free Skate
- Sunday, Oct. 23: Free Dance, Women's Free Skate, and Skating Spectacular
Tickets for this event are sold out!
All-session tickets include access to official practice sessions on Thursday, Oct. 20 and the Skating Spectacular.
- P1 All-Session Tickets (rows 1-2): $295/seat + applicable taxes and fees
- P2 All-Session Tickets (rows 3-10): $235/seat + applicable taxes and fees
Any remaining single session tickets will be avaialble in Fall 2022.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be provided unless the event is canceled.
U.S. Figure Skating's current COVID-19 policy (as of March 15, 2022) can be found HERE. Policies are subject to change based on updated Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidance and local and state requirements.
Spectator Housing Block
CLICK HERE for the spectator hotel block.
The Skating Club of Boston - Tenley E. Albright Performance Center
750 University Ave. Norwood, MA 02062
If you are interested in volunteering at this event, you can sign up in EMS under Volunteer Opportunities.