Click HERE for Competition Central (Start Orders, TV Schedule etc)!
This schedule is tentative and subject to change (as of 4-18-22). Athletes participating in the ISU Grand Prix Series will be announced in June 2022.
- Friday, Oct. 21: Pairs Short Program & Men's Short Program
- Saturday, Oct. 22: Rhythm Dance, Women's Short Program, Pairs Free Skate, and Men's Free Skate
- Sunday, Oct. 23: Free Dance, Women's Free Skate, and Skating Spectacular
As the event is completely sold out, single session tickets will not be available for this event.
If you purchased all-session tickets, these include access to official practice sessions on Thursday, Oct. 20 and the Skating Spectacular.
- P1 All-Session Tickets (rows 1-2): $295/seat + applicable taxes and fees
- P2 All-Session Tickets (rows 3-10): $235/seat + applicable taxes and fees
All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be provided unless the event is canceled.
Spectator Information and FAQ
Spectator Know Before You Go
For detailed spectator information including building policies, transportation information, etc. review the 2022 Skate America Know Before You Go!
U.S. Figure Skating's current COVID-19 policy (as of March 15, 2022) can be found HERE. Policies are subject to change based on updated Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidance and local and state requirements.
Venue and Travel Information
The Skating Club of Boston - Tenley E. Albright Performance Center
750 University Ave. Norwood, MA 02062