Team Check List
- Renew your team for the 2021-22 Season (starting July 1, 2021)
- Assure all skaters have met requirements for registration (starting July 1, 2021)
- Register for the 2022 Eastern Synchronized Skating Sectional Championships in EMS (Aug. 15 - Oct. 1)
- Complete steps for requesting housing through the LOC (Aug. 15 - Oct. 1)
Wings Event Center
3600 Vanrick Dr. Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Facility website: CLICK HERE
Wings Event Center houses three NHL size ice sheets, The Arena, The Valley, and The Zoo. The facility opened in 1974 and is home to the Kalamazoo Wings, an ECHL ice hockey team.
A request and place housing process through Discover Kalamazoo will be used for this event. Do NOT contact hotels directly, they will only redirect you to Discover Kalamazoo. To secure housing for this event, teams must follow the process outlined below.
Teams/organizations will be required to submit a form (which will be posted here and emailed to teams on Aug. 15 and will be due Oct. 1) outlining housing requirements and preferences. Teams will then be placed into hotels based on availability as well as each team's room night and budget requirements - specific hotel preferences will be taken into consideration but no placement is guaranteed. After the form deadline of Oct. 1, Discover Kalamazoo will organize all housing arrangements. Teams will be notified of their housing placement by Nov. 1 with additional information to finalize your booking. Any team that does NOT book their hotel with Discover Kalamazoo will bee assessed a $300 fee to be paid at the time of registration.
- Review the list of available housing options HERE
- August 15- CLICK HERE to download the Housing Request Form (due Oct. 1). The housing request form will ask for information about your organization/team(s) desired check-in/out dates, budget, and hotel preferences (minimum top 5).
- October 1: deadline to submit housing request form
- By November 1: teams notified of their housing placement and provided with additional information to finalize their booking
If you have any questions about visiting Kalamazoo, contact Brian Persky at email@example.com.
Additional information will be made available after Oct. 1.