Latest Updates & Clarifications:
8/30/23 - ISU Communication 2558 was updated.
8/7/23 - The 2023-24 ISU Technical Panel Handbook for Singles was posted.
7/24/23 - The Program Component Chart with Domestic Weighting for Novice, Intermediate and Juvenile was updated.
- Planned Program Content Sheet (PDF)
- Planned Program Content Sheet Instructions (PDF)
- Guidelines for Critiques at Nonqualifying Competitions (PDF, 2/10/21)
Visit the Technical Notifications page to view all active TNs.
For the Standard Event List and Program Requirements, visit Skate -> Compete -> Program Requirements on the public website.
- 2023-24 Singles Levels of Difficulty (from ISU Communication #2558) (PDF, 6/30/23)
- 2023-24 Scale of Values (from ISU Communication #2475) (PDF, 5/6/22)
- Singles/Pairs - Who's Responsible for Deductions -- IJS Events (PDF, 6/30/23)
- Singles - Who is Responsible for Deductions -- 6.0 Events (PDF, 10/2/18)
- ISU Communication #2558 - Singles and Pairs - Levels of Difficulty, Guidelines for Marking GOE and Changes and Clarifications for GOE and PCS for 2023-24 (PDF, 8/30/23)
Note: This communication replaces ISU Communication #2474 beginning July 1, 2023.
- ISU Communication #2475 - Singles and Pairs - Scale of Values 2022-23 and 2023-24 (PDF, 5/6/22)
Note: This communication replaces ISU Communication #2253 beginning July 1, 2022.
Technical Panel Information:
- ISU Technical Panel Handbook - Singles (PDF, 8/7/23)
Note: This document has been prepared for ISU technical panels for all international events, and U.S. Figure Skating technical panels will follow it for its events. Any further ISU changes to these documents will be posted on this website.
- 2023-24 Singles Calling Clarifications for Novice and Junior (PDF, 5/16/23)
- 2023-24 Singles Calling Clarifications for Juvenile and Intermediate (PDF, 5/16/23)
- 2023-24 Singles Calling Clarifications for Pre-Juvenile and Below (PDF, 5/16/23)
- 2023-24 Singles Jump Bonus Chart (PDF, 2/27/23)
- Spins Difficult Variations Chart Tool - Singles (PDF, 8/1/14)
- Technical Panel Error Correction Protocol (PDF, 7/1/23)
Judges and Referees Information:
- 2023-24 Guidelines for Marking GOE in Singles and Pairs Short Program and Free Skate (from ISU Communication #2558) (PDF, 6/30/23)
- 2023-24 Changes and Clarifications for GOE and PCS - ALL Singles and Pairs Events (from ISU Communication #2558) (PDF, 6/30/23)
- Program Component Chart (PDF, 7/7/23)
- Program Component Details (PDF, 7/7/23)
- Program Component Chart with Domestic Weighting for Novice, Intermediate and Juvenile (PDF, 7/24/23)
- 2023-24 Judging Reminders for Singles (PDF, 7/7/23)