- How to Create an Intercollegiate Figure Skating Team
- How to Renew an Intercollegiate Figure Skating Team
- Collegiate Club Application/Renewal
General Rules & Requirements
Program Requirement Charts
Please be sure you are looking at the charts specific to the 2023-2024 Intercollegiate Season. Intercollegiate Requirements are modified from standard requirements.
Intercollegiate Competition Registration
Aside from having a current collegiate club and intercollegiate team, teams are required to fill out 1 payment form and 1 entry form per team to register for intercollegiate competition series competitions. To learn more about the intercollegiate competition series and competition schedule, please visit the Series Info page.
- 2023-2024 Intercollegiate Schedule Release
- 2023-2024 Intercollegiate Series Entry Submission Form
- 2023-2024 Intercollegiate Series Team Registration Form (excel file)
Helpful Guides and Resources
- Guide for Collegiate Club Leadership
- Guide to Hosting an Intercollegiate Figure Skating Competition (PDF)
- Guide to Hosting an Intercollegiate Figure Skating Competition (PowerPoint)
- Guide for a Collegiate Membership
- Visit the Technical Notifications page to view all active TNs.