- U.S. Qualifying Competitions
- Find an Event
- 2016 Prudential U.S. Championships
- 2015 Progressive Skate America
- 2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic
- Major Events
- TV Schedule
- Order Qualifying Competition Video
- Qualifying Structure
- Hosting an Event
- Event Photos
- Nonqualifying Competition Announcements
Angela Nikodinov Withdraws Due to Shoulder Injury
Angela Nikodinov of San Pedro, Calif., has officially withdrawn from the ladies competition at the 2003 State Farm U.S. Figure Skating Championships. Nikodinov, a two-time U.S. bronze medalist, is unable to continue due to a right shoulder injury that has resurfaced from earlier in the season. Nikodinov officially withdrew following her practice at the main events arena Friday morning, Jan. 17.
The 2003 State Farm U.S. Figure Skating Championships was Nikodinov's first competition of the 2002-03 season after missing the ISU Grand Prix Series due to the injury and lost training time.