Board Report of Action for Aug. 8, 2009
REPORT OF ACTION
taken by the
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Chicago O'Hare Hilton
Aug. 8, 2009
1. APPROVED to amend the budget as presented.
2. APPROVED the transfer of $300,000 from the Foundation to U.S. Figure Skating to support the development area.
3. APPROVED to award the 2011 Governing Council to Chicago (The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center).
4. APPROVED the nomination of Karin Sherr to the ISU as an international judge for synchronized skating.
5. APPROVED the transfer of $165,000 from the Foundation to U.S. Figure Skating to support the Museum budget for 2009-10.
6. ADOPTED a Memorial Resolution in recognition of Oscar T. Iobst.