News and Information
Summary Sheets for Well-Balanced Program Requirements
- 2015-16 Adult Singles Elements (6/17/15, PDF)
- 2015-16 Adult Pairs Elements (6/17/15, PDF)
- 2015-16 Adult Free Dance Elements (6/17/15, PDF)
- 2014-15 Adult Singles Elements (2/18/15, PDF)
- 2014-15 Adult Pairs Elements (2/18/15, PDF)
- 2014-15 Adult Free Dance Elements (7/17/14, PDF)
- 2015-16 Pattern Dances (7/10/15, PDF)
- 2015-16 Skater's Choice Pattern Dance Timing Chart (7/10/15, PDF)
- ISU Adult Pattern Dances 2013/2014/2015 Seasons (6/14/13, PDF)
- Dates and locations for adult qualifying competitions for the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 seasons can be found here.
- For current ISU Communications regarding Singles and Pairs, please go here.
- For current ISU communications regarding Ice Dancing, please go here.
Technical Panel - Adult Skating
- 2014-15 Adult Skating Calling Specifications (PDF, 1/8/15)
- For the 2014-15 season, active Technical Notifications impacting Adult Skating are # 165 (and by reference #155) and #154
- Additional information is also available on specific discipline pages:
- Juvenile Free Dance and Adult Free Dance Twizzle Calling Specifications (7/20/11, PDF)
- 2015-16 Establishing GOE in Singles and Pairs Free Skate (Includes Positive Aspects) (from ISU Communication #1944, 7/9/15, PDF)
- Marking Guide for GOE and Program Components Pattern Dance (7/29/14, PDF)
- Marking Guide for GOE for Short Dance and Free Dance (from ISU Handbook for Judges and Referees, 8/14/14. PDF)
- Marking Guide for Program Components for Short Dance and Free Dance (from ISU Handbook for Judges and Referees, 7/29/14, PDF)