For more information, visit the Synchronized Skating home page.
- 2012-13 Synchronized Short Program Elements (8/20/12, PDF)
- 2012-13 Synchronized Free Skate Elements (8/20/12, PDF)
- ISU Communication #1786 - Synchronized Skating - Technical Requirements season 2013-14 (3/28/13, PDF)
- ISU Communication #1770 - Synchronized Skating - Clarifications to 1759 and 1761 (10/30/12, PDF)
Note: This communication contains specific clarifications and references for Judges, Technical Panel Officials, and Referees.
- ISU Communication #1761 - Synchronized Skating - GOE Guidelines, Reductions & Deductions (9/27/12, PDF)
Note: Please note that the first page of ISU Communication 1761 references corrections to ISU Communication 1759 (below).
- ISU Communication #1759 - Synchronized Skating - Revised Technical Requirements including Scale of Values (Replaces ISU Communication #1740) (9/14/12, PDF)
Note: The following sections of ISU Communication #1759 do NOT apply to U.S. Figure Skating competitions:
Appendix A, page 2 - well-balanced program content for Adult, Basic Novice and Advanced Novice.
For well-balanced program requirements for novice or adult synchronized skating teams for U.S. competitions should reference the 2013 U.S. Figure Skating Rulebook or the 2012-13 Synchronized Free Skate Elements chart.
ISU Q&A #2 for Synchronized Skating (2/21/13, PDF)
- ISU Q&A for Synchronized Skating - Following Helsinki Seminar (11/21/12, PDF)
- Summary of Calls - Free Skate (11/15/12, PDF)
- Summary of Calls - Short Program (11/15/12, PDF)
- Summary of Calls - Features (11/15/12, PDF)
- Summary of Calls - Additional Features and Variations (11/15/12, PDF)
- Post-event error protocol (8/28/12, PDF)
- 2012-13 ISU Referee's Handbook for Synchronized Skating (11/21/12, PDF)
- Note: This handbook pertains to international competitions. For referee information for U.S. Figure Skating Competition, please click here.