For more information, visit the Synchronized Skating home page.
- 2014-15 Synchronized Short Program Elements (7/17/14, PDF)
- 2014-15 Synchronized Free Skate Elements (7/17/14, PDF)
- 2014-15 Beginner Synchronized Skating Program Requirements (10/9/14, PDF)
- 2014-15 Synchronized Skating Costume Guidelines (9/25/14, PDF)
- Ice Surface Measurements in Meters (1/29/14, PDF)
- ISU Communication #1899 - Synchronized Skating - Elements and Scale of Values (9/26/14, PDF) Note: This communication replaces ISU Communication #1819 (Appendix B&C) and ISU Communication #1896 (Page 5 - Guidelines for judge, referee and technical panel deductions).
ISU Communication #1892 -- Synchronized Skating -- 2014-15 Marking Guidelines (Replaces ISU Communication #1820, 8/12/14, PDF)
- ISU Communication #1873 - Synchronized Skating - Technical Requirements Season 2014-15 (6/20/14, PDF)
Note: Replaces ISU Communication #1798. Clarification regarding the block step sequence and circle step sequence for intermediate and adult levels will be forthcoming in a Technical Notification.
- ISU Communication #1856 - Synchronized Skating - Technical Requirements Season 2014-15
Note: Clarifications for levels other than Senior, Junior and Collegiate will be forthcoming in a Technical Notification
Technical Panel Information
- 2014-15 ISU Technical Panel Handbook - Synchronized (12/16/14, PDF)
- Post-event error protocol (8/28/12, PDF)
Judges and Referees Information
- 2014-15 Guidelines for Judges, Referees and Technical Panel Deductions (8/26/14, PDF) Replaces page 5 in ISU Communication #1892.
- 2013-14 Synchronized Skating Judges and Referees Guidelines (1/17/14, PDF)
- 2014-15 Synchronized Skating Deduction Table for Events Judged Using the 6.0 System (8/28/14, PDF)
- 2014-15 ISU Referee's Handbook for Synchronized Skating (7/29/14, PDF)
- Note: This handbook pertains to international competitions. For referee information for U.S. Figure Skating Competition, please click here.
- Program Components Overview (2/2/15, PDF)