Check back soon!
Club Education Seminar - Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Hampton Inn and Suites in New Hartford, New York
210 Woods Park Drive, New Hartford, New York, 13323
If you are interested in hosting a seminar, please contact Susi Wehrli-McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Member's Only site to view
- Recruit, Retain and Reward Volunteers (1/7/15)
- Basic Skills Program Management (9/18/14)
- Social Media and Online Tools for Clubs (4/24/14)
- Club Financial Management Webinar (3/20/14)
- Real Programs that Work! (11/16/14)
- Governance Refesher Webinar (11/14/13)
- Competition and Testing Tips for Parents (9/19/13)
- SafeSport Program Part Two (8/8/13)
- SafeSport Webinar (7/11/13)
- Hosting an Intercollegiate Competition (3/28/13)
- Adult Skating Webinar (3/21/13)
- High School Webinar (3/19/13)
- Fundraising Webinar (1/17/13)
- Membership Development Webinar, Part Two (10-18-12)
- Membership Development Slides Part One (9-20-12)
- Working with Your Club's Coaching Staff slides
- Air Quality
- Rink Relations Webinar slides
- What Makes Quality Ice
- 2012 Social Media Club Webinar Slides
- Hosting Parent Education Webinar
What they're saying about the Club Education Seminars ...
- "I learned how to be a successful board member. I am a first time attendee and would recommend this seminar to new and seasoned board members"
- "The seminar raised my awareness of what it takes to run an efficient and productive board for our club. I have concrete ideas that I am taking away today that I am excited to implement with my team."
- "It was a great introduction to nonprofit as well as specific U.S. Figure Skating club management information. I feel so much more confident in taking the next step in growing our club."