U.S. Figure Skating Club Webinar - Managing Coach Compliance
Feb 26, 2015 - Online Webinar
Join us on Thursday, February 26th, at 8 pm eastern/7 pm central/ 6pm mountain/ 5pm pacific, to attend a presentation on "Managing Coach Compliance".
The specific topics to be covered include:
- What is Coach Compliance?
- Five Coaching Requirements
- Verification and Enforcement
- Timeline for Clubs and Event Planning
- SafeSport and Coaching Business Practices
- Resources Available to Assist
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
U.S. Figure Skating Announces Skating Director's Course
May 18-20, 2015 - Columbus, Ohio
To register, visit www.narce.com
The Skating Director Course, presented by U.S. Figure Skating, is designed for skating directors, club board members, rink managers and coaches that are intent on offering the highest level of service and opportunity through their figure skating and synchronized skating programs. The two and a half day seminar will focus on the seamless administration of successful programs and ways to build a healthy customer base, retain skaters and continue to move them through the pipeline of U.S. Figure Skating programs. Every presentation will provide information and resources that can be implemented on the local level.
This is one of the most important and beneficial seminars we offer.
- *U.S. Figure Skating- How it works and what we offer to assist our programs and clubs
- *Using creative ways to market and enhance existing programming
- *Ideas for keeping skating FUN and affordable- from Basic Skills to Elite
- *Adding unique Specialty Classes for increased retention of members
- *Best practices of successful Figure Skating Clubs
- *Building and managing a complete synchronized skating program
- *New SafeSport Program - resources, awareness, necessary policies and procedures to implement
- *Opportunity to hear and share Real Programs that Work!
- *Ways to educate the skating parent
- *Strategic planning and setting goals for your overall program
- *Networking and roundtable discussions with other Directors in the United States
Testimonials from a few of last year's attendees:
"Loved the variety of topics"
"Super information, great ideas, and awesome materials"
"I had a great time at NARCE -Thank you for re-energizing me!"
The Skating Director's Course registration fee of $175 includes all course materials, daily lunch, and a pass to the RINK Expo trade show. 16 PSA credits will be given to all participants for their attendance. Completion of this course will also fulfill the education requirements of new figure skating clubs.
To register, please visit www.NARCE.com. Limited spots available, sign up today!
If you have any questions regarding the course content, please contact Susi Wehrli McLaughlin, Senior Director of Membership at U.S. Figure Skating at email@example.com.
If you are interested in hosting a seminar, please contact Susi Wehrli-McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Member's Only site to view
- Recruit, Retain and Reward Volunteers (1/7/15)
- Basic Skills Program Management (9/18/14)
- Social Media and Online Tools for Clubs (4/24/14)
- Club Financial Management Webinar (3/20/14)
- Real Programs that Work! (11/16/14)
- Governance Refesher Webinar (11/14/13)
- Competition and Testing Tips for Parents (9/19/13)
- SafeSport Program Part Two (8/8/13)
- SafeSport Webinar (7/11/13)
- Hosting an Intercollegiate Competition (3/28/13)
- Adult Skating Webinar (3/21/13)
- High School Webinar (3/19/13)
- Fundraising Webinar (1/17/13)
- Membership Development Webinar, Part Two (10-18-12)
- Membership Development Slides Part One (9-20-12)
- Working with Your Club's Coaching Staff slides
- Air Quality
- Rink Relations Webinar slides
- What Makes Quality Ice
- 2012 Social Media Club Webinar Slides
- Hosting Parent Education Webinar
What they're saying about the Club Education Seminars ...
- "I learned how to be a successful board member. I am a first time attendee and would recommend this seminar to new and seasoned board members"
- "The seminar raised my awareness of what it takes to run an efficient and productive board for our club. I have concrete ideas that I am taking away today that I am excited to implement with my team."
- "It was a great introduction to nonprofit as well as specific U.S. Figure Skating club management information. I feel so much more confident in taking the next step in growing our club."