U.S. Figure Skating Club Webinar - Using Marketing Tactics to Grow
Join us for a webinar on Oct 15, 2015 at 8:00 PM EDT.
Join us on Thursday, October 15th at 8pm eastern/7pm central/6pm mountain and 5pm pacific, to learn more about using marketing tactics to grow and scale your skating programs. One of the biggest questions clubs face is "how do we grow our membership?". During this Webinar, marketing consultant and synchronized skating coach Sally-Anne Kaminski will share thoughts and ideas on how to increase membership without spending a ton of time and money.
Club Education Seminar - Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Hampton Inn and Suites in New Hartford, New York
210 Woods Park Drive, New Hartford, New York, 13323
If you are interested in hosting a seminar, please contact Susi Wehrli-McLaughlin at email@example.com.
Visit the Member's Only site to view
- Recruit, Retain and Reward Volunteers (1/7/15)
- Basic Skills Program Management (9/18/14)
- Social Media and Online Tools for Clubs (4/24/14)
- Club Financial Management Webinar (3/20/14)
- Real Programs that Work! (11/16/14)
- Governance Refesher Webinar (11/14/13)
- Competition and Testing Tips for Parents (9/19/13)
- SafeSport Program Part Two (8/8/13)
- SafeSport Webinar (7/11/13)
- Hosting an Intercollegiate Competition (3/28/13)
- Adult Skating Webinar (3/21/13)
- High School Webinar (3/19/13)
- Fundraising Webinar (1/17/13)
- Membership Development Webinar, Part Two (10-18-12)
- Membership Development Slides Part One (9-20-12)
- Working with Your Club's Coaching Staff slides
- Air Quality
- Rink Relations Webinar slides
- What Makes Quality Ice
- 2012 Social Media Club Webinar Slides
- Hosting Parent Education Webinar
What they're saying about the Club Education Seminars ...
- "I learned how to be a successful board member. I am a first time attendee and would recommend this seminar to new and seasoned board members"
- "The seminar raised my awareness of what it takes to run an efficient and productive board for our club. I have concrete ideas that I am taking away today that I am excited to implement with my team."
- "It was a great introduction to nonprofit as well as specific U.S. Figure Skating club management information. I feel so much more confident in taking the next step in growing our club."